"Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes":
- One "shadow trick," coming up.
- -- Shadow Lass
Appearing in "Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes"
- Star Trek Crew
- Captain James T. Kirk
- Commander Spock
- Lt. Commander Leonard McCoy
- Hikaru Sulu
- Lt. Nyota Uhura
- Ensign Pavel Chekov
- Vandar the Stone (who has traits of Vandal Savage & Flint)
- Imperial Planets (in an unnamed universe in the 23rd Century)
- Force Field Belt
- Imperial Planets' Shuttle
Synopsis for "Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes"
- The events herein seem to be happening directly after the Great Darkness Saga.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Star Trek/Legion of Super-Heroes series
- Star Trek—Legion of Super-Heroes, Issue 4 article at Memory Beta, the licensed Star Trek publication Wikia.
Links and References
- No external links.