- So... What's life like on Planet of the Apes? Is it as damn dirty as they make it out to be?: Starwoman of Earth-7
- Filthier. Although if you marinate the human slaves long enough, they almost taste like chicken.: Starman of Earth-17
Starman was abducted by Monarch and along with other superpowered beings across the Multiverse to be force to compete in his Arena for the right to serve in his army. Starman was forced to face against Starwoman (Earth-7) and a warrior Forerunner Starman. When he and Starwoman were teleported into the Arena, he show no ill intention of fighting against his counterparts. However, when the Forerunner Starman appeared he immediately killed Starman by disintegrating his upper body.
- This version of Starman is based on the original, Ted Knight. He wears a similar costume and wields a Gravity Rod.
- 3 Appearances of Starman (Earth-17)
- 2 Images featuring Starman (Earth-17)
- Quotations by or about Starman (Earth-17)
- Character Gallery: Starman (Earth-17)
- Starman (comics) at Wikipedia
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for: