Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"All the Starlight Shining": The Starman of the 853rd Century visits his ancestor, Ted Knight. Farris Knight tells Ted about the legacy of Starman through the centuries, and he asks him for a large piece of kryptonite Ted fou
Appearing in "All the Starlight Shining"
- Starman's Space Citadel
Synopsis for "All the Starlight Shining"
The Starman of the 853rd Century visits his ancestor, Ted Knight. Farris Knight tells Ted about the legacy of Starman through the centuries, and he asks him for a large piece of kryptonite Ted found years ago. Farris says he needs to bury the kryptonite on Mars for the future, and he admits to betraying the Justice League and working with Solaris.
Before Farris flies away, he threatens to kill Ted, but Ted says he's proud of him. Farris ends up sparing Ted, but still leaves with the kryptonite.
- Farris Knight appeared last in DC One Million #2. He appears next in JLA #1,000,000.
- This issue is reprinted in the JLA One Million trade paperback and in the DC One Million Omnibus.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 1000000 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
- Images from Starman Vol 2 1000000
Links and References
- DC One Million at Wikipedia.org
- DC One Million at the Comic Book Database
- Starman (Ted Knight) article at Wikipedia
- Starman (Ted Knight) biography page at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Starman (Volume 2) series index at the Grand Comics Database
|DC One Million Crossover|
This comic issue is a part of the "DC One Million" event that crossed over into every DC Title in 1998. It involved present day interaction with versions of the characters seen in contemporary comic books with their counterparts in the 853rd Century.