Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Sand and Stars, Part One": When Jack Knight visits the elderly Wesley Dodds at a nursing home facility, another resident is murdered by a masked man. Jack chases the killer to the rooftop and Wesley (wearing his Sandman mask) intervenes t
Appearing in "Sand and Stars, Part One"
- The Face
- Daniel Croft (Dies)
- John Blaine's Nurse
- John Blaine (Dies)
- Mist (Nash) (In dream sequence only)
- Dodds Tower (a luxury building for the elderly)
- Vincenzo's Auto Salvage
Synopsis for "Sand and Stars, Part One"
When Jack Knight visits the elderly Wesley Dodds at a nursing home facility, another resident is murdered by a masked man. Jack chases the killer to the rooftop and Wesley (wearing his Sandman mask) intervenes to save his ally. Not wanting to battle the two heroes, the mysterious murderer makes his getaway.
- This book was first published on May 1, 1996.
- Reprinted in Starman: A Wicked Inclination... and Starman Omnibus Vol. 2.
- John Blaine is a resident at the nursing home where Dobbs lives. He is not actually seen in the issue when he's killed.
- The Face is an old enemy of Sandman and the one who is fighting Jack on the rooftop.
- The earlier Mist adventure that Wesley speaks of, can be read in Sandman Mystery Theatre #37.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 20 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
- Sandman Mystery Theatre #37.
- Sandman Mystery Theatre #38.
- Sandman Mystery Theatre #39.
- Sandman Mystery Theatre #40.
Links and References
- No external links.