Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Night F(l)ight": In order to win the freedom of his father, Jack Knight agrees to The Mist's demands to do battle with Kyle, the Mist's son. They struggle through the night high in the air above Opal City. All through the battle Jack recalls growing up with broth
- Cool? You're kidding. I know I'm a geek. More in love with yesterday than tomorrow. Cool? No way.
- -- Jack Knight
Appearing in "Night F(l)ight"
- Starman (Jack Knight) (Flashback and main story)
- Opal City
- The Knight Family Mausoleum in Opal Creek Cemetery
- Knight Observatory
- Mysterious Circus
- Medical Laboratory on Throneworld
Synopsis for "Night F(l)ight"
In order to win the freedom of his father, Jack Knight agrees to The Mist's demands to do battle with Kyle, the Mist's son. They struggle through the night high in the air above Opal City. All through the battle Jack recalls growing up with brother Dave and father Ted. Meanwhile Shade puts in an appearance at the O'Dare residence to explain his previous actions and enlist their help to capture the Mist and his entourage. After the conclusion of the battle Jack meets with his father to discuss terms for him to continue as Starman.
- This book was first published on November 22, 1994.
- Reprinted in Sins of the Father and Starman Omnibus Vol. 1.
- This series' letters column starts this issue.
- The last four pages of the story are written as an epilogue, or better yet, an introduction, to Will Payton and Mikaal Tomas.
- Kyle, the Mist's son, wears the Cosmic Converter Belt to battle Jack in the air above.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
Links and References
- No external links.