"Infernal Devices, Part 1": A mad bomber, the Infernal Dr. Pip, is planting his wares all over Opal City. Jack tracks the criminal down with a little help from his newly acquired stoolie, Dudley Donovan. When Jack confronts Dr. Pip, he almost gets himself killed,
Appearing in "Infernal Devices, Part 1"
- The Infernal Dr. Pip
- Mrs. Sloane (Dies)
- Dudley Donovan
Synopsis for "Infernal Devices, Part 1"
A mad bomber, the Infernal Dr. Pip, is planting his wares all over Opal City. Jack tracks the criminal down with a little help from his newly acquired stoolie, Dudley Donovan. When Jack confronts Dr. Pip, he almost gets himself killed, but the heroic ghost of the Black Pirate saves him.
- Reprinted in Starman: Infernal Devices and Starman Omnibus Vol. 3.
- Mrs. Sloane's Name is revealed in Starman (Volume 2) #35. She is the wife of one Carter Sloane, who is a relative to Terry Sloane.
- Earlier in the story, Jack Knight receives a letter from Dian Belmont. She writes that she and Wesley have decided to take a final trip around the world. They went east, to the Orient. Soon after she died of natural causes. While confronting Mordru, Wesley leaped to his doom from a mountaintop in Tibet. The couple left money for Jack to open his new shop.
- The cover states; "After Pyle." Howard Pyle was an American artist best known for his illustrations of pirates and buccaneers. His Book of Pirates was originally published in 1921.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 30 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
Links and References
- No external links.