- Is it my Hair? Is it my Costume? It can't be my Powers. My Powers are cool. Maybe I have an Attitude and I don't realize it? Maybe. Is it my Breath? God, I hope not. I try to do the right thing. Even though I have no great Justification for doing it. I'm not some grim Avenger full of Hate for the Bad. I'm just a guy who I like to think has some Sense of Nobility. That and the Power of the Stars. And I right Wrongs and defeat Evildoers. And I talk the Talk and walk the Walk... or fly the Flight as the Case may be. So why is it? Why doesn't anybody like me?
- -- Starman
Appearing in "1990 - A Hero Once... Despite Himself"
- Aaron Bodine
- Lupe Bodine
- a Sheriff
- in various Flashbacks:
Synopsis for "1990 - A Hero Once... Despite Himself"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- The Shade tells a Story of William Payton
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 36 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
Links and References
- No external links.