"Lightning and Stars, Part 3 of 4": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- My father doesn't ask much of me... I mean yeah, he asked me to be a superhero... which is kind of a big "Son, could you do me a favor?", I admit... But apart from that he lets me be. He doesn't criticize how I dress, either. He doesn't judge. So he comes to me with something he needs doing... What can I say... "yeah, Dad, you want, you got," right? Except it's only then I learn what that something is... defend the city against a god. Captain Marvel, to be exact about it. Him with the "Power of Shazam"... whatever that is.
Appearing in "Lightning and Stars, Part 3 of 4"
- Ted Knight
- Jim Barr
- O'Dare Family
Synopsis for "Lightning and Stars, Part 3 of 4"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted in Starman: To Reach the Stars and Starman Omnibus Vol. 4.
- Story continued from Power of Shazam # 35 and concludes in Power of Shazam #36.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 40 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
Links and References
- No external links.