Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Lightning and Stars, Part 3 of 4": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- My father doesn't ask much of me... I mean yeah, he asked me to be a superhero... which is kind of a big "Son, could you do me a favor?", I admit... But apart from that he lets me be. He doesn't criticize how I dress, either. He doesn't judge. So he comes to me with something he needs doing... What can I say... "yeah, Dad, you want, you got," right? Except it's only then I learn what that something is... defend the city against a god. Captain Marvel, to be exact about it. Him with the "Power of Shazam"... whatever that is.
Appearing in "Lightning and Stars, Part 3 of 4"
- Ted Knight
- Jim Barr
- O'Dare Family
Synopsis for "Lightning and Stars, Part 3 of 4"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Reprinted in Starman: To Reach the Stars and Starman Omnibus Vol. 4.
- Story continued from Power of Shazam # 35 and concludes in Power of Shazam #36.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Starman Vol 2 40 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Starman series
Links and References
- No external links.