History Section Needed!
The history section for this article is either absent or contains very little information. You can improve this article by adding as much relevant historical information as possible. Articles should be written from an "in-universe" perspective as if they were written by a historian living in the DC Universe.
- Durability: The mark IV was more durable than its immediate predecessor, going back heavy use of a malleable steel alloy.
- Superhuman Strength
- Flight: It could provide flight based on one of two methods. The first was from thrusters housed in the boots. The second was the ability to generate a limited anti-gravitational field.
- Computerized Control Systems: It had an on-board limited artificial intelligence that coordinated most of the armors systems and fed information to the wearer. The control system also allowed the armor a degree of autonomous function.The control system also operated as a firewall, preventing external forces from taking control of the armor. This function extended to the wearer vie the cybernetic interface preventing mind control. An extension of this function was that the system could analyze and control computer systems it was linked to.
- Sensor System: The armor was designed to mimic Superman's vision and hearing. It was able to perceive the entire electromagnetic spectrum and an expanded range of sound frequencies. In addition it had radiation and movement detectors as well as the ability to track people through their "bio-signature".
- Energy System: While its main power source was an array of solar cells, it was also able to absorb heat and electricity to replenish its energy reserves.
- Life Support: It had internal reserves of water, energy, and air. It was also equipped with a filtration/recycling system and a system to control its internal temperature.
- Size Alteration: It had the ability to increase it size, up to a limit of 60 feet in height..
- Wrist Cannons: It had sonic emitters and plasma cannons mounted in the wrists of its gauntlets.
- Kinetic Hammer
- Appearances of Steel's Armor MK IV
- Item Gallery: Steel's Armor MK IV
- Images featuring Steel's Armor MK IV
Links and References
Copy Edit Needed