After his original armor be destroyed in Egine City by Superboy to prevent Erradicator control it, Jon Henry Irons returned to the Metropolis to establish your company and built a suit even more advanced.
Like the original,this armor is composed of durable steel alloy,enables it to survive the rigors of space. and reentry into the atmosphere,missiles,gunfire and even Eradicator's blows,despite being resistant,the armor follows occupant's musculature motion and able to demonstrate face movements. The armor increases his strenght the point of being able to erect 40tons and is equipped with jet-powered boots, enabling flight greats speed and a onboard computer. His main weapon is a nail gun and a large sledgehammer.
- Computerized System:The onboard computer is equipped with several management protocols for energy efficiency,gyroscopics,weapons and system repair. This armor has the ability to learn and prevent attacks,a hard drive and a DVD burner and can also trasmit/receive of all radio, satellite and cellular communication bands.
- Sensor System:The armor is designed to mimic the Superman's powers, including their accurate vision and hearing,its able to see all electro magnetic spectrum and sounds frequencies,in addition has radiation and movement sensors.
- Energy System:The main armor's power source are the solar cells,this armor is able to absorb heat and electricity to restore their energy reserves.
- Immunity System
- Flight:Trought Jet-Powered Boots,giving the ability to fly at 300 km per hour,the boots has fuel reserves to make a cross-country.
- Life Support:The armor has internal reserves of water, energy and air and is equipped with a filtration/recycling system to control its internal temperature.
- Superhuman Strength
- Superhuman Durability
- Teleportation:After returning from a mission in space, John implemented a teleportation technology in his suit, which not only allowed teleport the armor,as also teleport himself.
- Breathing Mask:This mask composed of nickel-plated steel built by Ted Kord, so that John could incorporate the equipment into his armor and travel in space.
- Rivet Cannon: This short range weapon has fired red-hot rivets similar to those used in construction.
- Steel's Hammer I:Not possess any weapons, it's used as a normal sledgehammer,Steel can summon and send away his hammer at magnetic control and then was magnetically attached to your belt.
- Jet-Powered Boots
- Appearances of Steel's Armor MK II
- Item Gallery: Steel's Armor MK II
- Images featuring Steel's Armor MK II
Links and References