Through some unexplained event, the Steve Trevor of Earth-270 found himself on Earth-One Paradise Island. With Wonder Woman still mourning the death of her own Steve (twice), Aphrodite decided to use the Mists of Nepenthe to change the memories of everyone on the planet - Wonder Woman and Steve included - so that they had no memory of the earlier Steve's death. Steve's own memories were removed.
When Wonder Woman learned the truth, Aphrodite used the memories of the original Steve and implanted them in Steve of Earth-270, essentially ceasing his existence.
- Psychic Potential: Trevor's mind is apparently well-suited for psychic ability. This was discovered by Doctor Psycho, who hypnotized Trevor and used him as a medium for extracting Ectoplasm from the spirit world. Trevor is uninterested in developing whatever psychic abilities he may have, and has not followed up on this discovery.
- This version of Steve Trevor, including all history and corresponding appearances, was initially erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. However the ending of Convergence retroactively prevented that collapse, saving all the alternate realities, though in an "evolved" form. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- His home universe is never mentioned by name in the comics, but identified as Earth-270 in Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths.
- 51 Appearances of Steven Trevor (Earth-270)
- 3 Images featuring Steven Trevor (Earth-270)
- 1 Quotations by or about Steven Trevor (Earth-270)
- Character Gallery: Steven Trevor (Earth-270)