Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stormwatch Prime is sent to England to investigate the bombing of an airliner. They discover that a number of the corpses have been mutated horribly by Gen-Factor material released from the bombs. The Gen-Factor was rendered gaseous by the explosion, and is moving through the countryside towards the
- You know what you learn, in not very good countries? The rules don't work. Not for you. I joined Stormwatch because I wanted to help show people that there are a bigger set of rules, that everybody can use. Rules for human rights. Rules for the right fly from place to place without being bombed. It's one solution, isn't it? And if you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
- -- Flint
Appearing in the 1st Story
- Kaizen Gamorra (First appearance)
- Little Brook
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Stormwatch Prime is sent to England to investigate the bombing of an airliner. They discover that a number of the corpses have been mutated horribly by Gen-Factor material released from the bombs. The Gen-Factor was rendered gaseous by the explosion, and is moving through the countryside towards the town of Little Brook. Stormwatch Prime enters the town, only to find many more victims of the mutagen. They encounter a church that has been completely engulfed by mutated humans; they find that the Gen-Factor's victims had forced themselves together into a shield to protect those few townspeople who had not yet been exposed. After the survivors are evacuated, Hammerstrike fighters destroy the town.
Interspersed with this story, a Stormwatch analysis team discovers that the mutagenic material has been altered to only create unstable mutations that kill their carriers, and identifies its source as Gamorra. Bendix contacts Gamorra, only to find that John Colt (Yon Khol of the Kherubim) has been deposed and the real Kaizen Gamorra restored to power. Gamorra mocks Bendix and reveals that the source of his altered Gen-Factor was indeed the American military-industrial complex (Gamorra's stocks of Gen-Factor having been destroyed during the Fire From Heaven incident). Bendix puts Skywatch into "Quiet Storm" mode, deactivating all recording and observations devices on the station and over Gamorra Island. He sends Stormwatch Red to punish Gamorra; Flint and Fahrenheit are instructed to destroy buildings and infrastructure, while Rose Tattoo is ordered to kill exactly two hundred thirty three people--the number that died in the plane bombing incident.
- This issue marks the first appearance of the true Kaizen Gamorra.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss StormWatch Vol 1 40 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the StormWatch series
Links and References
- No external links.