In order to follow the Naming Conventions, it has been suggested that this page be moved to Hiram Skinner (New Earth). Discuss this and other proposed moves. Do not make any changes yourself; it will be moved by an admin and/or bot.
Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
- I'm a dee-teca-tif! See thar? I got me deeploma what says I'm a certee-fied dee-teca-tif! I got me a genuine silver plated badge too!
- -- Stretch Skinner src
Stretch Skinner is a friend and ally of Wildcat during the early days of his career.
Hiram "Stretch" Skinner was a novice private eye, but not the brightest, who obtained his badge and diploma from a phony detectives' school. He was Wildcat's de facto sidekick, and was unaware of his friend's double life as champion boxer Ted Grant. He had many adventures with Wildcat and Joan Fortune
Stretch was a local mechanic who helped Wildcat repair his motorcycle whenever he broke it. Which was often. He liked to read comic books, and idolized superheroes.
- Unique Physiology: Stretch was freakishly tall and thin, but seemed not to suffer any health problems for it. His extremely long limbs gave him an advantage in fights.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): Stretch was a decent scrapper thanks to his background in football.
- Investigation: Although not the best in the business, Stretch was a detective by trade.
- Diminished Intellect: Stretch was a bit of a dim bulb and rather gullible.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-Two era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and no longer apply.
- 40 Appearances of Stretch Skinner (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Stretch Skinner (New Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Stretch Skinner (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Stretch Skinner (New Earth)