Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Stuart first came to Tess Mercer stating that he does not know where the Kryptonians are but knows where they stopped in Metropolis. Later, Tess and Stuart investigated the room in which John awoke in earlier, and saw that the people performing surgery in there were testing something and were possibly still monitoring the test subject to see if it would work. She then stated that Major Zod and his people were one step closer to getting their powers. He then showed her a familiar image they had seen before: the House of El burned into the ground, but with one difference: this Mark of El had a man lying naked in the middle. Chloe Sullivan approached him, due to his extensive computer skills, to enlist him to help her.
When Tess ordered Lois Lane to be taken from the hospital, Stuart used some machines to show images of what she was remembering on a screen. Stuart was told to use Project Intercept for Tess to enter Lois' mind. After releasing Tess from Lois' memories of the future, Tess told Stuart to erase Lois' memories. However, Stuart stood his ground and defied her order, which he was punished with a bullet in his back. Emil Hamilton and Chloe were able to get Stuart to the hospital, and treated.
Stuart spent five months in recovery after Tess had shot him. He was recruited by Checkmate and became their White Knight. He helped hack Watchtower in order to get more information that Checkmate needed on the Kandorians. He then pursued Tess who was on the run from Checkmate after betraying them. He was unable to find her and returned to base where Zod showed up, scorching the castle with his heat vision. Stuart was with Amanda Waller when Zod attacked and burned the castle to the ground. His and Waller's fates are unknown.
- Computer Operation: He has several computing skills like: Programing in high-level languages, O.S scripting, Software Engineering, Computer System and Database Security, Secure Wireless and Wired Data Networks, Advances Algorithms, Satellite Communications, Urban/City Infrastructure Network Planning.
- Stuart Campbell was played by the actor Ryan McDonell for four episodes in season nine.
- Stuart was born on September 2, 1989
- He is like a male version of Chloe Sullivan since both have the same interests and abilities. * Stuarts initials are Chloes initials backwards.
- After he was shot by Tess Mercer, he looks like Jackal.
- 4 Appearances of Stuart Campbell (Smallville)
- 2 Images featuring Stuart Campbell (Smallville)
- Quotations by or about Stuart Campbell (Smallville)
- Character Gallery: Stuart Campbell (Smallville)
|Smallville television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category: Smallville Characters.|
|Checkmate Member |
This character was a member of the top secret government organization Checkmate. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Checkmate members" and "Government Agents" categories.
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."