Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Trial by Blood": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
- The administration needs something they can disavow if things go wrong. That's us.
Appearing in "Trial by Blood"
- Suicide Squad / Task Force X
- Briscoe (First appearance)
- Flo Crawley (First appearance)
- John Economos (First appearance)
- Marnie Herrs (First appearance)
- Simon LaGrieve (First appearance)
- Vicki Vale
- Jihad (First appearance)
- President Marlo
- Mushtaq (Nemesis undercover)
- Batman (Hallucination)
- The Flash (Hallucination)
- Jerry (Only appearance; dies)
- John Gaunt (Mentioned only)
- Parasite (Cameo)
- Superman (Hallucination)
Synopsis for "Trial by Blood"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Amanda Waller mentions that Qurac's military resources were recently crushed by Superman.
- John Economos mentions the Keene Act of 1961 and the Ingersoll Amendment of 1972. The Keene Act was the law that limited superhero activity in Watchmen.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Suicide Squad Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Suicide Squad series
- Images from Suicide Squad Vol 1 1
Links and References