"The Other Side of Doomsday": T.O. Morrow has turned up on a living planet which obeys his will, and in order to lure the Flash and the Atom into his clutches for revenge he uses parts of the planet (as hu
Appearing in "The Other Side of Doomsday"
- T. O. Morrow
- Wind Pirates
- T.O. Morrow's Power Staff
Synopsis for "The Other Side of Doomsday"
T.O. Morrow has turned up on a living planet which obeys his will, and in order to lure the Flash and the Atom into his clutches for revenge he uses parts of the planet (as humanoids) to abduct Iris Allen and Jean Loring from a women's career symposium at Ivy University, and gets Linda (Supergirl) Danvers as an unexpected bonus. Supergirl, Flash, and Atom eventually defeat Morrow by "knocking out" the living planet. However, Iris has bad news for the Atom. Jean Loring had another nervous breakdown while there, and, empathically hurt by her madness, the living planet threw her into another dimensional world.
- This book was first published on March 31, 1977.
- Reprinted in Countdown Special: The Atom #1.
- This story is continued in the next issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Super-Team Family Vol 1 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Super-Team Family series
- Images from Super-Team Family Vol 1 11
- The Flash Recommended Reading
Links and References
- No external links.