Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Mind Killers": Continuing a story from Super Friends #7. Warned by the Wonder Twins, the Justice League looks for bombs hidden by the alien villain Grax on Earth's continents, with help from several international superheroes. This issue, Red Tornado
Appearing in "The Mind Killers"
- Maev (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Mind Killers"
Continuing a story from Super Friends #7. Warned by the Wonder Twins, the Justice League looks for bombs hidden by the alien villain Grax on Earth's continents, with help from several international superheroes. This issue, Red Tornado joins forces with Tuatara (of New Zealand), Batman works with Bushmaster (of Venezuela), Green Lantern teams with Jack O' Lantern (of Ireland), The Atom with Rising Sun (of Japan), and Black Canary with Thunderlord (of Taiwan.) They find and disarm 5 more bombs. The story concludes next issue.
- With this issue, Super Friends becomes a monthly title.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Super Friends Vol 1 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Super Friends series
- Images from Super Friends Vol 1 8
- Super Friends (Volume 1)
- Super Friends (TV Series)
- Super Powers (Volume 1)
- Super Powers (Volume 2)
- Super Powers (Volume 3)
- Justice League of America (Volume 1)
- DC Super Friends
Links and References
- Super Friends article at Wikipedia
- Super Friends article at Don Markstein's Toonopedia
- Super Friends index at the Internet Movie Database (IMDB)
- Super Friends Chronology
- Seanbaby's Super Friends page