Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Project Kr, also known as "the Superboy" or "the Weapon", was a covert operation run by the Cadmus Project, a genetics lab, to clone Superman if he should die or "turn from the light". In 16 weeks, the clone was grown to the approximate age of a 16-year old. However, as a result of his suppressed Kryptonian DNA, he does not have all of Superman's powers. When a fire on the street level of the lab attracted the attention of Aqualad, Kid Flash, and Robin, he was freed and joined their team.
In the Team
Superboy's nonexistent relationship with Superman takes its toll on him, as he ignores Black Canary's training and becomes more angry and irrational. He later learned of his human parentage from Lex Luther and sought greater power by suppressing his human side with a drug he called "Shields". He uses the Shields in patches that, while giving him full Kryptonian powers, makes him angrier and irrational. He comes clean to the team about his human parentage and his use of Shields. Following Superboy's lead Artemis then reveals her secret, family consists of mostly villains. Finally Miss Martian comes clean about her being a white martian and is being blackmailed by Queen Bee, rather than a green Martian like her uncle the Martian Manhunter. Superboy tells her that he has known for sometime and accepts her for who she is. They had all been called to an island by their villainous connections, and set a trap with the team for them.
5 Years Later
Miss Martian began using her powers to rip Intel from the mind without concern of what happens to their psyches, Superboy dumped her hoping that he was important enough for her to stop. She tried to alter his mind to make him forget he was angry at her, this greatly hurts Kon-El emotionally as he instantly recognizes her touch inside his mind. He and Superman have become very close, even calling each other brothers, they work very well fighting together. He, Nightwing, and Miss Martian have been invited to join the Justice League but all three said they were happy were they are.
In the series finale Kon-El and M'gaan realized they still loved each other and got back together following the death of Wally West.
- Kryptonian/Human DNA
- Shield Patches:(formerly) In order to combat his doppleganger Match, Lex Luthor had given Connor a set of patches called "Shields". These shields were shaped in the form of diamond used by the House of El and designed to negate Connor's human DNA for an hour to unlock potential powers. Prolonged usage impacted heavily on Connor's rage, however it enhanced the powers he has and granted him the other following powers:
- Heat Vision
- X-Ray Vision
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Young Justice and its tie-in comic book series. It is an adaptation of Conner Kent/Superboy. The original character was created by Karl Kesel and Tom Grummett and first appeared in Adventures of Superman #500.
- Superboy was voiced by Nolan North, who also provided the voice of Superman.
- 66 Appearances of Superboy (Earth-16)
- 11 Images featuring Superboy (Earth-16)
- 2 Quotations by or about Superboy (Earth-16)
- Character Gallery: Superboy (Earth-16)
Superman Family member
Young Justice member