Appearing in "The Story of Superboy's Sister"
- Gloria Alpert/Kent (Single appearance) (a teenage girl)
- John Alpert (Single appearance) (Gloria's father)
Synopsis for "The Story of Superboy's Sister"
A girl named Gloria Alpert mistakenly believes that she is Clark Kent's sister from the planet, Krypton. She stays at the Kent farm until such time that Superboy discovers the truth.
Appearing in "The Super-Clown of Smallville"
- Museum looters
- Alvin Wilson (First appearance)
- Hank (Single appearance)
- Miss Evans (Single appearance)
- Tod Wilson (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "The Super-Clown of Smallville"
Superboy goes undercover as Alvin Wilson in order to ferret a gang of bank robbers out to kill the real Alvin Wilson.
Appearing in "The Wildest Weather in the World"
Synopsis for "The Wildest Weather in the World"
Professor Lang discovers an ancient cursed idol. Whenever it is within the presence of something green in color, it begins radically altering the weather. Superboy makes numerous attempts to halt the idol's effects. Eventually, he uses his own costume to render the curse inert.
- "The Story of Superboy's Sister" is reprinted in Superman #222. In that issue, the story is re-titled as "The Secret of Superboy's Sister".
- "The Super-Clown of Smallville" is reprinted in Best of DC #7.
- "The Wildest Weather in the World" is reprinted in Four-Star Spectacular #4.
- This issue contains a one-page "Little Pete" humor strip by Henry Boltinoff.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 1 62 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
- Images from Superboy Vol 1 62
Links and References
- Superboy series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Superboy article at Wikipedia
- Superboy article at Supermanica
- Krypto article at Wikipedia
- Krypto article at Supermanica
- Lana Lang article at Wikipedia
- Lana Lang article at Supermanica
- Martha Kent article at Wikipedia
- Martha Kent article at Supermanica