Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Kidnapped!": A squad of heavily armed troops attacks Superboy at The Compound. Concerned first and foremost for his friends, SB grabs Dubbilex and Roxy Leech and flies them to safety. He comes back to fig
- That's it! Not only did you kidnap me and lock me up, you come in here and start chekin' me out! Lady or not, I'm gonna deck you!
- -- Superboy
Appearing in "Kidnapped!"
- Match (First appearance) (Cameo)
Synopsis for "Kidnapped!"
A squad of heavily armed troops attacks Superboy at The Compound. Concerned first and foremost for his friends, SB grabs Dubbilex and Roxy Leech and flies them to safety. He comes back to fight the group, which uses energy weapons against him. The Kid manages to hold his own until the leader shocks him with an electric jolt. Recognizing the voice, SB rips off her mask and discovers that it is Amanda Spence, the reporter that Tana Moon introduced him to a couple of weeks ago. She blasts him with another energy bolt, which leaves him dazed on the beach. Just before she shoots him again, he manages to write "aman" in the sand. Once he loses consciousness, Amanda and her team drag him away.
Roxy and Dub return with Tana and Sam Makoa. They find the clue in the sand and Tana decuses that it must have been Amanda. She admits that she told everything she knew to Amanda, everything about the Kid's strengths and weaknesses. Roxy is ticked off that Tana got SB kidnapped and admits that she loves Superboy. Tana says that she was just as oblivious as Superboy.
Superboy wakes up in a strange compound hooked up to machines. Amanda comes in and tells him to follow her. They are inside a huge facility with a lot of hi-tech equipment, much of which was built with the Kid in mind. She introduces SB to the Directors of the Agenda: Alpha, Beta, and Gamma. They inform the Kid that their organization is akin to Project Cadmus, which created him, but that they have gone one step further. A pod in the room opens up, and out walks an albino duplicate of Superboy.
- One of the Agenda's directors is the Contessa Erica Alexandra Del Portenza.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 4 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
- Images from Superboy Vol 4 35
Links and References
- Superboy article at Wikipedia
- Superboy #35 entry at the Grand Comics Database
- Superboy #35 entry at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at the Unofficial Guide to the DC Universe