Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Changing Realities": Following the events of the Fall of Metropolis, Superman and Superboy return to Cadmus, which was severaly damaged and nearly destroyed. Everyone is accounted for, even Guardian, whose blood provided a cure for the Clone Plague that was salvation for Superboy and the [[
- Then Superboy must learn that in this paradise he need not fear the snakes... but be wary of the dragons!
- -- Lady Dragon
Appearing in "Changing Realities"
- Miss Esther (Single appearance)
Synopsis for "Changing Realities"
Following the events of the Fall of Metropolis, Superman and Superboy return to Cadmus, which was severaly damaged and nearly destroyed. Everyone is accounted for, even Guardian, whose blood provided a cure for the Clone Plague that was salvation for Superboy and the Newsboy Legion. Superman and his young (sort of) clone decide to head to Metropolis to help out.
Meanwhile, Fred Bentson awakes from a terrible nightmare involving a monster chasing him to encounter the Parasite, a real monster that begins to chase him. The Parasite is very powerful, having recently drained Superman himself, but starving for energy -- and he senses that Bentson is throbbing with power.
Superboy helps save lives in the ruins of Metropolis, and his crew back in Hawaii see him on TV, fully healed. However, the matriarch of the Silicon Dragons is also watching. Superman leaves the Kid, who runs into Bibbo and Krypto. The dog doesn't care for SB at all, and the feeling is more than mutual. Suddenly, Bentson runs by and the Parasite attacks. Dubbilex tries to mentally attack him, but is drained partially. Superboy goes all out on the Parasite, but the leech is more powerful than ever -- now he's even capable of absorbing the inertia from an object in motion. Superboy is hopelessly outclassed, but with Dubb's help he manages to get Parasite to go for some power cables. Then he connects the circuit and manages to drain the power out of the Parasite, defeating him.
Bentson keeps running until he hits his head and falls off a bridge. Just as Superboy catches him, they are both transported to Dakota and run into Rocket (World's Collide).
- This is a crossover with Milestone Comics, part of the DC/Milestone World's Collide crossover.
- This story picks up after Action Comics #700.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy Vol 4 6 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy series
Links and References
- Superboy article at Wikipedia
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at DCU Guide
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Superboy (Volume 4) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project