"Hunt for a Hero-Killer": A team of five Legionnaires goes searching for Deregon, the Dark Circle, and revenge for the death of Chemical King.
- Tell me where Deregon is, slime, or I'll rip your throat out!
- -- Timber Wolf
Appearing in "Hunt for a Hero-Killer"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Science Police
- Officer Mvar
- Officer Mvar
- Dark Circle Citadel
Synopsis for "Hunt for a Hero-Killer"
A team of five Legionnaires goes searching for Deregon, the Dark Circle, and revenge for the death of Chemical King.
- This issue is reprinted in Legion of Super-Heroes Archives Vol. 13.
A plot point is that Wildfire claims that there are 23 active Legionnaires, with the 8th, 13th, 20th, 21st and 23th to join being (in that order) Superboy, Mon-El, Timber Wolf, Wildfire and Dawnstar.
Other active members at the time include Cosmic Boy, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad (1st-3rd); Phantom Girl (4th); Colossal Boy and Chameleon Boy (5th-6th); Brainiac 5 (7th); Ultra Lad, Star Boy, Shrinking Violet and Sun Boy (9th-12th); Element Lad, Light Lass, Dream Girl, Princess Projectra, Karate Kid and Shadow Lass (14th-19th); and Tyroc (22nd). Three other Legionnaires were dead at the time (Ferro Lad, Invisible Kid and now Chemical King), while Duo Damsel, Supergirl, Bouncing Boy and Matter Eater Lad had resigned by that point.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 229 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes series
Links and References
- No external links.