Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Disease that Wouldn't Die!": In the midst of Klorny Week on Imsk, the Legionnaires face an old enemy who unleashes a shrinking fog on them and on Earth's solar system.
- ...even my fellow Legionnaires... everyone was ready to believe the people of Imsk were traitors! It makes me wonder about the people I've chosen for friends! I guess I have a lot of reconsidering to do, Gym... and that's something I better do alone.
Appearing in "The Disease that Wouldn't Die!"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Legion Headquarters
- Imsk's Orbit
- Mercury's Orbit
- Pluto's Orbit
- Planet Xorma (Flashback only)
- Legion Cruiser
- a luxury space linear
- United Planets Space Platform
Synopsis for "The Disease that Wouldn't Die!"
In the midst of Klorny Week on Imsk, the Legionnaires face an old enemy who unleashes a shrinking fog on them and on Earth's solar system.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 232 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes series
- Images from Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 232
Links and References
- No external links.