Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Murder Most Foul": Ultra Boy is framed for murder by a masked killer, and must fight off the Legion to prove his innocence.
- Jo? Don't say it, lover... you don't have to. I know you're innocent.
- -- Phantom Girl
Appearing in "Murder Most Foul"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Legion Espionage Squad
- Wildfire Impostor (Destroyed)
- The Man Behind the Executioner's Hood (Behind the scenes)
- An Ryd (First appearance) (Dies)
Synopsis for "Murder Most Foul"
Ultra Boy is framed for murder by a masked killer, and must fight off the Legion to prove his innocence.
- Plot and layouts by Starlin, plot assist and script by Levitz, finishes by Rubinstein.
- Chameleon Boy realizes in this story who framed Ultra Boy, but he doesn't reveal the truth until Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #250.
- The "Man Behind the Executioner's Hood" was revealed in Legion of Super-Heroes #273.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 239 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes series
- Images from Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 239
Links and References
- No external links.