A world of massive corporate power. On this Earth, Clark Kent returned from a trip to Tibet with a few ideas he worked out with his friends, Lois Lane and Jimmy Olsen. The three were able to create a machine to bring ideas to life, but when their budget ran out they looked for corporate backing. Unfortunately they had to sign over control of the machine to Overcorp, who used it to create a living embodiment of their corporate creed - the strangely compelling horror known as Superdoom.
With this unstoppable corporate crusader, Overcorp essentially took over the world, with Superdoom's logo everywhere. The world slid into a fascist dictatorship, with no idea how to even dream of escape; crime prevention hotlines promising prizes to prospective tipsters.
- There is a suggestion that the world was manipulated into its current state by Vyndktvx solely to provide him with Superdoom.
- Before Superdoom, this world's greatest comic book superhero was apparently Starfire.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Superdoom
- Other things related to Superdoom
- Superdoom's Comic Appearances
- Reality Gallery: Superdoom
Links and References