Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Girl Power (Part II of V) - Teen Titans": Supergirl visits the Kent Farm in the hopes of having a conversation with Superboy. Superboy, having recently gone through extreme trauma, is very distrustful of others, and perceives Supergirl's ap
- I know that isn't going to help. But sometimes... grr... trying to make things work on this stupid planet with all these stupid people just ... overwhelms me.
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Girl Power (Part II of V) - Teen Titans"
- Calculator (Behind the scenes)
- Black Kryptonite
- Blue Kryptonite
- Green Kryptonite
- Red Kryptonite
- Lasso of Lightning
- Lex Luthor's Warsuit
- Raven's Soul-Self
- Robin's Battle Staff
Synopsis for "Girl Power (Part II of V) - Teen Titans"
Supergirl visits the Kent Farm in the hopes of having a conversation with Superboy. Superboy, having recently gone through extreme trauma, is very distrustful of others, and perceives Supergirl's approach as a threat. The two begin fighting and Supergirl breaks Conner's jaw. They eventually make peace and Kara fixes Conner's jaw.
The two begin to speak amicably to one another, but suddenly, Conner's teammates in the Teen Titans appear. Without provocation, the Titans begin fighting against Superboy and Supergirl. The Titans still do not trust him due to his recent brainwashing at the hands of Lex Luthor.
Wonder Girl ensnares Supergirl with her Lasso of Lightning, but Supergirl is more than strong enough to withstand the electrical discharge. Her willpower forces the charge back upon Wonder Girl who falls to the ground, stunned. Raven grabs Supergirl and envelops her in her soul-self. Raven cannot interpret the conflicting emotions she is perceiving and lets go of her. Beast Boy turns into an elephant and sits on Superboy, but Superboy picks him up and prepares to hurl him at Cyborg. Supergirl zips over and keeps the two from continuing the fight. Suddenly, Starfire of the Outsiders arrives and says that she has important information for Supergirl.
- This book was first published on September 14, 2005.
- Issue shipped with an alternate cover illustrated by Michael Turner.
- This issue is reprinted in the Supergirl: Power trade paperback.
- Superboy briefly turned evil during the "Insiders" story-arc from Outsiders (Volume 3) #24-25 and Teen Titans (Volume 3) #24-25.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 5 2
Links and References
- Supergirl article at Wikipedia
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at DCU Guide
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project