"Time Heals All Wounds": Supergirl has a nightmare where she has been buried alive after failing to save Thomas Price. Later Kara and her cousin attend the funeral of Thomas. Superman tries to comfort her, but Supergirl can't accept his death. S
- I don't care what I have to do. I don't care how long it takes. I'm going to bring him back.
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Time Heals All Wounds"
- Dolok (Single appearance)
- Green Lantern (identity unknown)
- Mitchell Shelley (Flashback only)
- Reactron (Flashback only)
- Alphonse Luzano (Flashback only)
- Krallian Rangers (First appearance)
- Henry Paul Price
- Maureen Clark Price
- Thomas Price (Behind the scenes)
- Green Lantern Ring
- Star cruiser
Synopsis for "Time Heals All Wounds"
Supergirl has a nightmare where she has been buried alive after failing to save Thomas Price. Later Kara and her cousin attend the funeral of Thomas. Superman tries to comfort her, but Supergirl can't accept his death. She declares she will bring him back, no matter what or how long it takes.
Fifty years later, an adult Supergirl is working with the Krallian rangers in order to bring down interplanetary conqueror Dolok. Dolok is in posession of a time-machine device which he uses to go back in time and strike his enemies or try to escape from them. However Supergirl is ready to attack him every he jumps back in time. Eventually she takes him down for good and seizes his time machine. Kara reasons she can't bring Thomas back but she can get his parents see him again.
Supergirl heads to their house only to learn MR. and Mrs. Price have also passed away. Their daughter also says Mrs. Price was sorry for not having been more understanding and grateful to the girl who fought hard to save her son.
Supergirl visits their graves and ponders going back even further in time in the hopes of saving... or finding a cure for Thomas' cancer... or even redoing her whole life and undoing all her mistakes. Ultimately though, she realizes that she cannot manipulate the past. Such abuse of power would make her no better than Dolok.
Supergirl flies away, thinking it's time to move on.
- This book was first published on August 6, 2008.
- This issue is reprinted in the Supergirl: Way of the World and Supergirl: Ghosts of Krypton trade paperbacks.
- Includes flashbacks of events that took place over the past several issues.
- The Price family's full names are revealed for the first time in this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series