"Time Heals All Wounds": Supergirl attends the funeral of young Thomas Price. She refuses to accept the fact that the boy has died. She tells her cousin that she is determined to find a way to make things right.
- I don't care what I have to do. I don't care how long it takes. I'm going to bring him back.
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Time Heals All Wounds"
- Dolok (Single appearance)
- Green Lantern (identity unknown)
- Mitchell Shelley (Flashback only)
- Reactron (Flashback only)
- Krallian Rangers (First appearance)
- Henry Paul Price
- Maureen Clark Price
- Thomas Price (Behind the scenes)
- Green Lantern Ring
- Star cruiser
Synopsis for "Time Heals All Wounds"
Supergirl's idea involves using time travel technology from an alien conqueror named Dolok. To facilitate this though, she needs to coordinate Dolok's actions throughout the timestream. This involves her patiently waiting for the opportunity to strike. During one of these ventures, Supergirl assists a Green Lantern against Dolok's armada. When she finally gets to him, she steals his time-travel unit.
Supergirl returns to her normal timeline only to learn that Thomas' parents have now passed away as well. She ponders going back even further in time in the hopes of finding a cure for Thomas' cancer. Ultimately though, she realizes that she cannot manipulate the past. Such abuse of power would make her no better than Dolok.
- This book was first published on August 13, 2008.
- This issue is reprinted in the Supergirl: Way of the World and Supergirl: Ghosts of Krypton trade paperbacks.
- Includes flashbacks of events that took place over the past several issues.
- The Price family's full names are revealed for the first time in this issue.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series