"Who Is Superwoman? (Part III of VI) - Ticking Clocks": Reactron is ready to kill his former girlfriend, Lori Murphy, but Superwoman intervenes. The two fight one another, and Reactron now doubts whether Superwoman is actually Kryptonian or not. Superwoman te
- Oh, good morning, Sunshine. Almost forgot to say goodbye before we left.
- -- Reactron
Appearing in "Who Is Superwoman? (Part III of VI) - Ticking Clocks"
- Agent Liberty (In a photograph only)
- Alura In-Ze (hologram)
- Lois Lane (Behind the scenes)
- Broyles (First appearance)
- Harrison (First appearance)
- Lori Murphy (Final appearance; Dies)
Synopsis for "Who Is Superwoman? (Part III of VI) - Ticking Clocks"
Reactron is ready to kill his former girlfriend, Lori Murphy, but Superwoman intervenes. The two fight one another, and Reactron now doubts whether Superwoman is actually Kryptonian or not. Superwoman tells him that she has been assigned to reign Reactron in. Rather than saving Lori Murphy however, she instead kills her, and tries to make it "look like an accident". Superwoman and Reactron then report back to Project 7734.
Supergirl meanwhile, is on the search for Reactron. Lana Lang communicates with her and tells her that Reactron was last sighted with Lori Murphy. Supergirl scans the city looking for them, while Lana tries to coordinate their exact position. Supergirl finds Murphy's apartment, but Reactron and Superwoman are long gone. She returns home to Hammersmith Tower to report her failure to her mother, Alura.
At Metropolis Police Precinct 55, Inspector Michael Henderson finds a break in the Agent Liberty murder case. Although Liberty's armor has been confiscated, his tech crew have enough information to pull an image from the armor's hard drive, revealing his murderer - Superwoman. Supergirl and Lucy Lane arrive at the precinct simultaneously. Lucy reminds Supergirl that she is on Earth illegally and now suspects that she may have been working in collusion with Superwoman. Supergirl commits herself to finding Reactron at all costs.
- Issue shipped on March 18th, 2009.
- This issue is navigation number 18/2009. The events from this issue take place after Action Comics #875.
- First full appearance of Hammersmith Tower, Lana and Supergirl's living quarters.
- In the police precinct, there is a chart on the wall showing a list of names. All of the names correspond to DC Comics creators including, Dan DiDio, Wil Moss, Jamal Igle, Jon Sibal and Paul Levitz.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 39 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
Links and References
- Supergirl article at Wikipedia
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at DCU Guide
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project