- This is my home. One of two that is. If I'm going to live on both, I'm going to have to learn to shoulder the problems of two worlds. Shouldn't be too much of a problem, right? After all, I'm Supergirl.
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Who Is Superwoman (Part VI of VI) - Epilogues & Homecomings"
- Atomic Skull
- Project 7734
Synopsis for "Who Is Superwoman (Part VI of VI) - Epilogues & Homecomings"
General Lane, Codename: Assassin and a squad from Project 7734 go out to where Supergirl last fought Superwoman. Lane reflects upon Superwoman's death and the fact that she was his youngest daughter, Lucy Lane. He plans to avenge himself, citing that he has a fate far, far worse than death in mind for Supergirl.
The following day, Supergirl and Lana Lang go to Lois Lane's apartment to tell her the news. Lois doesn't believe that her sister is dead and refuses to accept the news until she has irrefutable proof. Supergirl is very apologetic, but Lois wants nothing to do with her right now. Before kicking her out, Lois asks Supergirl for a recovered piece of Superwoman's costume.
Elsewhere in the city, members of the Science Police are transporting Reactron to S.T.A.R. Labs when they get into a firefight with the Atomic Skull and Shrapnel. This is merely a diversion however. Codename: Assassin arrives and frees Reactron.
After paying a visit to Michael Henderson's hospital room, Supergirl says goodbye to Lana and flies off. As she leaves, Lana receives a troubling telephone call from the hospital.
- Issue shipped on June 17th, 2009.
- Issue is navigation number 30/2009.
- Includes a five-page Daily Planet column on the Red Circle.
- Mike Henderson was nearly killed by Superwoman in Supergirl (Volume 5) #40.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 42 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 5 42