Appearing in "Codename: Patriot - Part 3"
Synopsis for "Codename: Patriot - Part 3"
Ral-Dar is being held prisoner, and overhears General Lane talking about how he's outlived his usefulness and New Krypton will be destroyed. He snaps and breaks out, which is just what General Lane wanted him to do.
Superman and Guardian go to brief the Science Police on Ral-Dar, and Kara briefly tries to talk to Lois who just gives her a nasty look. Then there's news that Thara (aka Flamebird) was spotted in Los Angeles. Kal wants to send Kara to deal with her while he goes after Ral-Dar, but Lois objects and Kal decides to send Mon-El with Kara. Cat Grant complains to Perry, who says he can't run her stories on the front page since she has nothing to report on Supergirl.
Kara goes to talk to Thara by herself first, and Thara takes off. Kara follows and it turns out Thara was Reactron disguised by a spell from someone named Mirabai. Then... Mon-El gets hit by the new Nightwing.
Then Flamebird flies by Mon-El, grabs Nightwing, and says they have to leave. Then Kara flies by and tells Mon-El that they told her what they were planning and are heading to Metropolis. And then it's revealed that the Kara flying with Mon-El is really Mirabai.
- No trivia.
- Supergirl storylines
- Supergirl image gallery
- Supergirl image category
- Supergirl appearances list
- Supergirl quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 44 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 5 44
Links and References
- Supergirl article at Wikipedia
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at DCU Guide
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project