Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Fallout": Kara is having a nightmare about when she fought Superwoman in Project 7734 headquarters. Supergirl screams at Lucy that it was General Lane who started the war, Lucy retorts that Zod and Alura aren't exactly innocent either. The nightmare quickly turns into her friends, family, and
- I want to become Linda Lang full-time. Just like Kara Zor-El, Supergirl is going away too. For Good.
Appearing in "Fallout"
Synopsis for "Fallout"
Kara is having a nightmare about when she fought Superwoman in Project 7734 headquarters. Supergirl screams at Lucy that it was General Lane who started the war, Lucy retorts that Zod and Alura aren't exactly innocent either. The nightmare quickly turns into her friends, family, and foes alike reminding Supergirl that she hurts everyone she touches, bringing pain and destruction. All while in hell.
This vision of the abyss shakes Supergirl from her sleep where she sees that she has scorched her ceiling with her heat vision. Lana lets her know that she thinks of Kara as family and is happy Kara is staying with her again. Kara tells her she no longer wishes to be Kara Zor-El but wants to be Linda Lang permanently. She says Supergirl is gone to.
In S.T.A.R. labs Dr. Light is doing her best to cure Lucy Lane. Light is using Kryptonian technology to re-write Lucy's DNA cell by cell. Meanwhile Linda and Lana enjoy some coffee where Lana asks Linda where she was during the 6 weeks after the war but before moving in. She suggest Linda attend Metropolis University. A explosion and shockwave rock the city as an object crashes in Centennial Park. With injured people and property damage surrounding them, Lana urges Linda to become Supergirl and help. But she refuses and Lana yells at her saying it's Kara's decision but not to expect her to support her. Dr.Light and Gangbuster are investigating the crash site, the ship that crashed is identical to the one Kara arrived in. The ship opens and reveals a Bizarro Supergirl. 
- Bizarro Supergirl is a monster, unlike other Bizarro's who tend to act funny if not stupid.
- Supergirl storylines
- Supergirl image gallery
- Supergirl image category
- Supergirl appearances list
- Supergirl quotes page
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 5 53 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 5 53
Links and References
- Supergirl article at Wikipedia
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at DCU Guide
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Supergirl (Volume 5) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project
- ↑ Supergirl (Volume 5) #53