"Red Daughter Of Krypton: Part 1: Inner Demons": Siobhan faces up to Red Lantern Supergirl, remembering when they were friends and had fun together as she dodges Supergirl's plasma blasts. Realizing Supergirl has been taken over by her inner demons right like Silver Banshee is permanently trying
- "Stick with me, kid, and you'll go places." Just try not to kill everyone once ye get there...
Appearing in "Red Daughter Of Krypton: Part 1: Inner Demons"
- Supergirl (Kara Zor-El) (Flashback and main story)
- The Block
Synopsis for "Red Daughter Of Krypton: Part 1: Inner Demons"
Siobhan faces up to Red Lantern Supergirl, remembering when they were friends and had fun together as she dodges Supergirl's plasma blasts. Realizing Supergirl has been taken over by her inner demons right like Silver Banshee is permanently trying to dominate her, Siobhan tries to reach Kara out.
In The Block, Dr. Veritas learns about Kara's transformation and gets frightened. Quickly she instructs one of her operatives to try to reach Superman, and asks if the breach in another sector has been already sealed. Unfortunately, Blaze has gotten out and murdered the whole repair team.
Back in New York, Siobhan's attempt to calm Kara down appears to be working out when a NYPD patrol interferes. Kara fights them back and Siobhan realizes there'll be no way to talk Kara down now. Siobhan reluctantly unleashes her Silver Banshee side to keep Kara contained while she tries to talk her out from going on a rampage.
Fortunately, the Banshee is a magical creature, which allows Siobhan holding her own against Supergirl. Barely.
During their scuffle, Siobhan remembers again how her friend used to be nice and caring before being turned into a snarling monster, and Supergirl struggles against the influence of the Ring. Nevertheless, she cannot manage to stop it, so that Siobhan tells her that whatever she is raging against isn't on Earth.
Kara streaks into space.
Meanwhile, an alien army called the Diasporans prepares to invade a planet and exterminate its inhabitants, guided by their King who claims that they are "reinforcing" it.
- This book was first published on March 19, 2014.
- This issue takes place before the events of Green Lantern (Volume 5) #28 and Red Lanterns #28.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 6 29 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Images from Supergirl Vol 6 29
- Supergirl Recommended Reading
Links and References
- Supergirl Comic Box Commentary review
- Supergirl at Wikipedia.org
- Supergirl at DC Comics
- Supergirl at TV Tropes
- Supergirl at Supermanica