"Reign of the Cyborg Supermen: Part Two": Kara doesn't believe Cyborg Superman's claims to be her father, want to help her and be able to bring Argo City back, so she fights him. It appears that she has won when the Cyborg shoots the energy of a Sunstone he previously picked into space, sending
- Don't. Do you think I'm stupid? You can't be my father. Zor-El is dead. He saved me from Krypton's destruction. He saved Argo City, our home! But you... I've fought you before. You tried to kill me! Multiple times!
- -- Supergirl
Appearing in "Reign of the Cyborg Supermen: Part Two"
- Supergirl (Flashback and main story)
- Cyborg Superman (Flashback and main story)
- Alura In-Ze (Flashback and main story)
- Brainiac (Flashback only)
- Carolyn Wu-San (Mentioned only)
- Jor-El (Mentioned only)
- Kal-El (Mentioned only)
- Terri Kurtzberger (Mentioned only)
- Krypton (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Reign of the Cyborg Supermen: Part Two"
Kara doesn't believe Cyborg Superman's claims to be her father, want to help her and be able to bring Argo City back, so she fights him. It appears that she has won when the Cyborg shoots the energy of a Sunstone he previously picked into space, sending its database to Argo. Then he explodes, leaving Kara alone. it turns out that he was a drone.
Later on, Cat Grant is visiting National City Technical High School to talk about her new firm -CatCo Worldwide Media- and her Young Innovators program. She asks what is her firm's biggest obstacle, and Kara is about to answer when rival student Ben Rubel beats her to the punch. His answer earns him the internship. However Cat has heard about Kara from one of her teachers, sees something in the young girl and asks her go to CatCo the next day for an interview. After monologuing for a while regarding her plans, Cat hires Kara.
Later that night Cyborg Superman uses the Sunstone technology to flood Kara's mind with his memories, proving he is indeed Zor-El. His voice tells Kara how he tried to be better than his brother and protect his family and his people but he failed time after time. He submitted himself to Brainiac to save Argo City, but he became a puppet with no memory. He rebelled and nearly died, but he managed to recover and remember who he was. And he claims he has brought Argo City back for his daughter.
- This book was first published on October 12, 2016.
- No special notes.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl Vol 7 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl series
- Supergirl Recommended Reading