Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"The Quest for Cosmic Boy: E.R.G.onomics (Part II of II)": The quest to find Cosmic Boy continues as three Legionnaires - Shadow Lass[[Category:Tasmia Mallor (Earth-Prime)/Appearances|Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 01 00
- You waste the president, and whatever worthwhile inside you dies too. Your brother's using you. I know a guy who's smarter than everyone on Earth put together. Give us a chance to help you. Grife, if Brainy had been a Legionnaire during your tryout, you and I would probably be dating right now.
- -- Atom Girl
Appearing in "The Quest for Cosmic Boy: E.R.G.onomics (Part II of II)"
- President Khux4rd of Lallor
- E.R.G.-1's containment suit
- Legion Flight Rings
Synopsis for "The Quest for Cosmic Boy: E.R.G.onomics (Part II of II)"
The quest to find Cosmic Boy continues as three Legionnaires - Shadow Lass, Atom Girl and Timber Wolf - try to stop a murder of the president of Lallor at the hands of the energy-being known as E.R.G.-1. Timber Wolf suddenly transforms into a very feral form, which is more violent and brutish. The Legionnaires are guessing that E.R.G.-1's attack is coordinated by someone called "Randall" as they've heard E.R.G.-1 shout "Shut up, Randall!". Atom Girl convinces E.R.G.-1 to break free from Randall's manipulation, and rejoin the Legion (as E.R.G.-1 had once been a Legionnaire, but was believed to be dead. Atom Girl comes to Randall's hiding place by riding an fiber optics link (through the telephone) and easily wins.
In the Gobi Rainforest (in the 21st century, it's called "Gobi Desert"), Supergirl, Saturn Girl and Lightning Lad are looking for Cosmic Boy as they discover a building belonging to Sev Tcheru, who introduces himself as "what all humans may one day become, a billion years hence, if the genetic potential of Homo sapiens is utterly fulfilled". He is nicknamed "Evolvo-Lad" by Lightning Lad. To combat Lightning Lad and Supergirl, Sev devolves himself into a Neanderthal-like creature, and shows himself to be strong enough to hit even Supergirl.
- No special notes.
- Sev Tcheru is not named until next issue.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 35 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes series
- Images from Supergirl and the Legion of Super-Heroes Vol 1 35