Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Lois Lane's Greatest Rival!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Lois Lane's Greatest Rival!"
Synopsis for "Lois Lane's Greatest Rival!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Amazing Hydro-Girl!"
Synopsis for "The Amazing Hydro-Girl!"
Lois Lane takes an experimental serum that will let her breathe underwater, but unless she reaches moisture once an hour, she will die...and the Anti-Superman Gang wants to make sure she does.
Appearing in "Get Lost, Superman!"
- Appearances not yet listed
Synopsis for "Get Lost, Superman!"
When Superman gets exasperated with Lois’s and Lana’s rivalry over him while all three are at the Fortress of Solitude, the girls play a trick on him with the help of their doubles on the Kandor Look-Alike Squad, and convince him they have frozen themselves in suspended animation for 5,000 years.
- This book was first published on August 12, 1965.
- Lois Lane's Greatest Rival! was originally published as an imaginary story, a story outside of regular continuity. However Crisis on Infinite Earths: The Compendium retconned it into being set on another Earth.
- Many years later, in Absolute Crisis on Infinite Earths (2006), it was revealed that this story is not imaginary, and actually happened -- on Earth-Nineteen.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman's Girlfriend, Lois Lane Vol 1 60 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman's Girlfriend, Lois Lane series
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.