Click here for a complete list of articles to be moved.
- When you're in a position of power -- sometimes it's not easy to remember what all this is for. People, problems, and ideas can get lost in the confusion of our world. Stay focused. Don't let a few bad apples spoil our American pie.
- -- Superman
Appearing in "Recruits"
- General Wynn (a Pentagon official) (Single appearance)
- Mexico City
- Washington, D.C.
Synopsis for "Recruits"
A terrorist named Abdullah Harish locks himself inside the penthouse suite of a hotel and begins making outrageous demands. President Luthor sends Major Force to handle the situation, while the Pentagon instructs Captain Atom to do the same. Superman likewise arrives at the scene. Captain Atom offers Superman a position to work alongside him for the government, but Superman refuses to work for President Luthor.
When Major Force arrives, Captain Atom and he get into a fight. Atom knows that Major Force will likely kill Harish and he would prefer to take him in alive.
Batman arrives on the scene and sneaks into the hotel to handle the terrorist while the other three battle one another. He manages to capture Harish, and Superman extracts both of them from the building before it explodes. Batman tells Captain Atom that Luthor sent both agents to the scene knowing that Force and Atom would fight one another. The President was hoping that Harish would be killed in the midst of a "super-hero fight" giving the President plausible deniability for the terrorist's death.
Appearing in "Young Luthor in Smallville"
- Mister Luthor (fake)
Synopsis for "Young Luthor in Smallville"
n eighteen-year-old Lex Luthor goes to the Metropolis Talent Agency and hires an actor to pose as his father. This false paternal figure accompanies Lex to Smallville Kansas and enrolls him at Smallville High School. He meets fellow student Clark Kent and soon earns the ire of Principal Goodwin. Upon hearing Lana Lang complaining about the temperature of the classroom, Lex takes it upon himself to fix the school furnace.
Appearing in "When Clark Met Bruce: A Tale from the Days of Smallville"
Synopsis for "When Clark Met Bruce: A Tale from the Days of Smallville"
Many years ago, Alfred Pennyworth drives young Bruce Wayne across country. Their car breaks down in Smallville Kansas and Alfred makes repairs. In a nearby field, Clark Kent and Pete Ross play baseball. They notice the sad looking Wayne child in the window of the car, just as it drives away. Clark wonders if perhaps they should have asked him to play ball with them.
Appearing in "Profiles"
Synopsis for "Profiles"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- No special notes.
- The actor that Lex Luthor hires to portray his father bears a resemblance to John Glover who plays the role of Lionel Luthor on the WB/CW television series Smallville.
- A banner bearing the words "Go Crows!" can be seen in the hallway at Smallville High School. The Crows is the football team regularly featured in the Smallville television series.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman/Batman Secret Files and Origins Vol 1 2003 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman/Batman Secret Files and Origins series
- Images from Superman/Batman Secret Files and Origins Vol 1 2003
Links and References
- Batman at Wikipedia.org
- Batman at DC Comics
- Batman at DCU Guide
- Batman at IGN Comics
- Batman at Newsarama
- Batman at Dark Knight
- Batman at DC Indexes
- Batman at Comic Book Resources
- Batman Yesterday Today and Beyond
- Batman at TV Tropes
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Supermanica Homepage
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
Secret Files and Origins