"Supergirl From Krypton, Part 2 of 6: Visitor": Superman and Batman are in the Fortress of Solitude examining the spaceship that brought Superman's cousin Kara Zor-El to Earth. Batman queries Superman on a line of the plaque on it. Superman confirm
Appearing in "Supergirl From Krypton, Part 2 of 6: Visitor"
- Granny Goodness
- Female Furies
- Precious (Only appearance; dies)
- Krypton (Flashback only) (Destroyed)
Synopsis for "Supergirl From Krypton, Part 2 of 6: Visitor"
Superman and Batman are in the Fortress of Solitude examining the spaceship that brought Superman's cousin Kara Zor-El to Earth. Batman queries Superman on a line of the plaque on it. Superman confirms that it is treasure, not terror or trouble, that Kara would be for the planet. They also discover thst it has a kind of solar light that bathes the occupant in sunlight. Then Kara bursts through the door, chased by Krypto. Superman calls him off, and Batman sends Kara out, while trying to convince Superman that he fears that she may not be who she says she is, and asks if he finds it suspicious that the dog hates her. Superman says no, because the dog hates everyone. Later, Batman confronts Kara, and she tries to convince him, but it sounds too much like his own childhood for him to trust her. He explains that he doesn't trust her because she desperately wants him to. On Apokolips, a girl called Precious challenges the Female Furies. They defeat her, and Darkseid asks Granny Goodness to get him a suitable replacement for Big Barda. He demands the girl who fell on Earth. In Metropolis, Clark introduces Kara to the city. Bruce tails them from the shadows. They go to the Superman Memorial. Kara realises that the reason Clark's simple disguise works is more because the people see him as so much higher than them. Then, they are attacked. Kara tries to fly away, but a golden rope wraps around her ankle and pulls her back. Clark changes to Superman and races to her rescue, but Harbinger appears and restrains him. An archer shoots at Batman and he throws a batarang, breaking her bow. Superman throws off Harbinger as Batman confronts the archer: Amazon warrior Artemis. She knocks him down and prepares to stab him, but he drops her with a dart. Kara is pulled in by her assailant: Wonder Woman.
- This book was first published on April 21, 2004.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman/Batman Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman/Batman series
- Images from Superman/Batman Vol 1 9
- Batman (Volume 1)
- Batman (Volume 2)
- Batman (Volume 3)
- All-Star Batman
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman Confidential
- Batman: Gotham Knights
- Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight
- Batman: Shadow of the Bat
- Batman: Streets of Gotham
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 1)
- Batman Incorporated (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 1)
- Batman: The Dark Knight (Volume 2)
- Detective Comics (Volume 1)
- Detective Comics (Volume 2)
- Batman: The Dark Knight Returns
Links and References
- No external links.