Appearing in "Superman: Birthright"
- Abena Asuru (Single appearance)
- Kobe Asuru (Single appearance)
- Quentin Gallaway (Single appearance)
- Saye Kebile (Single appearance)
- Van-Gar (Single appearance)
- Krypton (flashback only)
Synopsis for "Superman: Birthright"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- This trade paperback reprints all twelve issues of the Superman: Birthright limited series.
- Although this series is not officially labelled with the Year One banner, it's function as an origin story placed it within the same category as other Year One storylines.
- This limited series repudiates the Kryptonian genetic defect which kept all Kryptonians bound to their native soil. Jor-El had previously developed a cure for the genetic defect, and administered it to Kal-El, allowing him to function in an atmosphere outside of Krypton. This retcon also allows other Kryptonians, such as Supergirl, to operate independently of their home world.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Birthright (Trade Paperback) Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Birthright (Trade Paperback) series
- Man of Steel
- Adventures of Superman
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman: Man of Steel
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow
- Superman/Batman Secret Files and Origins (2003)
Links and References
- Superman: Birthright article at Wikipedia
- Superman: Birthright series index at the Grand Comics Database