"Last Son - Part One": Superman had a talk with his father, Jor-El, in the Fortress of Solitude.
- A young boy fell from the sky. You took him home. You forged documents. You raised him as your own. Tell me how you did it?
- -- Clark Kent
Appearing in "Last Son - Part One"
- Jor-El (hologram)
- Jimmy Olsen
- Perry White
- Lois Lane
- Kryptonian boy (First appearance)
- Sargent Steel
- Martha Kent
- Pa Kent
- Fortress of Solitude
- Department of Metahuman Affairs
Synopsis for "Last Son - Part One"
Superman had a talk with his father, Jor-El, in the Fortress of Solitude.
Later at the Daily Planet, Jimmy Olsen turned in a blurry picture of Superman's cape. Perry threatened to fire him, but Clark defended that he risked his neck to get an aerial shot of Superman and Grodd. Perry showed them the Daily Star, with Superman saving Olsen on the front page and asked Jimmy to get him his coffee. Clark asked about Perry being too hard on him. Perry told him that his editor used to splash coffee on his face to wake him up. Clark distinctly heard a cry for help, as someone left their car keys, someone jaywalking, and a meteorite. Clark left with an excuse of a dentist appointment and bumped into Jimmy, spilling coffee on himself. Perry wondered why Lois married Clark.
Superman managed to stop the meteor, but noticed a boy inside. Superman took him to the Department of Metahuman Affairs. The boy lifted a TV and spoke Kryptonese. Superman and the boy had a conversation. While Superman introduced himself as Kal-El, the boy doesn't remember his own name or where he's from. The scientists took DNA samples of the boy to expose to Kryptonite to see if he really was Kryptonian. Superman went to see Lois who was working at the Planet late and gave her some chinese food and discussed about the alien boy. The next morning, Superman noticed that the kid was missing from his room. Angered and worried, he broke into the Department of Metahuman Affairs and demanded to know where the child is. He rescued the kid and asked Jonathan and Martha Kent how they adopted an alien boy.
- No special notes.
- This is a reprint of Action Comics #844.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Last Son of Krypton - FCBD Special Edition Vol 1 1 on the forums
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.