Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
"Lock & Key!": Lock's powers go awry, nearly stealing a couple's baby. Superman promises to help Lock control his connection to the dimension called the Beyond. Babe visits Jimmy, and tells him that she needs help to control herself. Superman
Appearing in "Lock & Key!"
- an ancient vampire
- an unnamed couple and their baby
Synopsis for "Lock & Key!"
Lock's powers go awry, nearly stealing a couple's baby. Superman promises to help Lock control his connection to the dimension called the Beyond. Babe visits Jimmy, and tells him that she needs help to control herself. Superman, Jimmy, and Lock begin to suspect that an old vampire is possessing Babe. Together, Lock and Babe are able to control the corridor to the Beyond, trapping the vampire there.
- Superman navigation number 1995/9.
- The cover title, "Love Bites II", refers to the previous issue, Superman: Man of Steel #41, which had the title "Love Bites" on the cover.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Steel Vol 1 42 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Steel series
Links and References
- No external links.
Action Comics #707: 1995/8
Superman (volume 2) #98: 1995/10