"Ghosts": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Ghosts"
- Daily Planet staff
- Seth (Jimmy's cameraman)
- WGBS news crew
- American Talisman (fragment) (Flashback and main story)
- Pax Romana
- WGBS van
Synopsis for "Ghosts"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1996/10.
- This is the second part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the Superman letter columns. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- This story is tightly tied to the events in the storyline "The Haunting of America" from The Spectre (vol. 3) series.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Steel Vol 1 54 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Steel series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.
[[Category:Team-Up Month|Superman: Man of Steel Vol 1 0054]]
Action Comics #719: 1996/9
Superman (Volume 2) #110: 1996/11