"Fighting Back": Hoping to learn more of Superman's whereabouts, Lois Lane meets with the Contessa Erica Alexandra del Portenza . On Sorcerer's World, Superman and Mope, on the run from the Tribunal, a
- My Soul! What Claptrap! I had never believed in religion as anything other than a tool to keep the rabble in line.
- -- Lex Luthor
Appearing in "Fighting Back"
- Team Superman
- Contessa Erica Alexandra del Portenza
- Lois Lane
- Lex Luthor
- The Joker
- Abra Kadabra (Flashback only)
- Circe (Flashback only)
- Doctor Polaris (Flashback only)
- Parasite (Flashback only)
- Shrapnel (Flashback only)
- Killer Frost (Flashback only)
- The Tribunal
- Tribunal Prime
- Great Mohr
- Mel Drury
- Nikolas the dog
Synopsis for "Fighting Back"
Hoping to learn more of Superman's whereabouts, Lois Lane meets with the Contessa Erica Alexandra del Portenza . On Sorcerer's World, Superman and Mope, on the run from the Tribunal, are captured by the Great Mohr. They convince this wizard to send them to Nrn'Frok, who may be able to clear Mope before the Tribunal. On Earth, Lex Luthor and the The Joker finally escape from Neron's snow globe, and Abra Kadabra is revealed to be the shadowy figure in Lex's Limo. As they are spinning through the tornado-like exit of the globe, Joker cries for help. Luthor attempts to grab his arm, but instead lands in the desert outside Las Vegas alone...with a fake hand in his grasp. He assumes the name "Red Howard" and hitches a ride into civilization. Meanwhile, cy and the Tribunal, having Team Superman in custody, plan to recapture the Man of Steel.
- Superman navigation number 1995/50.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Tomorrow Vol 1 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Tomorrow series
Links and References
- Superman at Wikipedia.org
- Superman at DC Comics
- Superman Wiki
- Superman Homepage
- Superman at TV Tropes
Adventures of Superman #530: 1995/49
Action Comics #717: 1996/1
The Trial of Superman! Crossover