"The World's Mightiest Mortals!": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "The World's Mightiest Mortals!"
- Newstime staff
- pretzel vendor
- construction workers
- Daily Planet staff
- Coney vendor
- DMN (a drug which turns people into monsters)
Synopsis for "The World's Mightiest Mortals!"
- Synopsis not yet written.
- Superman navigation number 1996/13.
- This is the fifth and final part of "Team-Up Month", a mini-event announced in the letter column. Triangle numbers 1996/9 to 1996/13 all feature a prominent superhero guest star, complete with their logo on the cover (in the style of DC Comics Presents, Brave and the Bold, etc.).
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman: Man of Tomorrow Vol 1 4 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman: Man of Tomorrow series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- DC Comics Presents (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
[[Category:Team-Up Month|Superman: Man of Tomorrow Vol 1 0004]]
Adventures of Superman #533: 1996/12
Action Comics #720: 1996/14