Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
The game's story is based on Superman: The Animated Series. Believing Intergang to be resurfacing,, Superman learns that beings causing chaos throughout Metropolis are, in fact, a group of robots using Intergang's old methods. These "Interbots" have access to very high-grade weaponry, which is powerful enough to seriously injure or even kill the Man of Steel. These bots are being ordered by a leader that is later revealed to be Lex Luthor, who is secretly working with Darkseid.
Finding that the weapons come from Apokolips, Superman sets out to destroy the bots and their weapons, having to fight a multitude of enemies that Luthor sends after him. Parasite, Metallo, and Livewire are contracted to kill Superman in order to preserve the bots' obedience.
Superman: Countdown to Apokolips offers nonlinear, mission-based gameplay that combines action, stealth, and puzzles. The game gives you full access to all of Superman's powers as you roam 15 enormous, fully interactive levels brimming with usable objects. The voice acting is provided by the original cast of the animated series, and the sweeping orchestral score is worthy of an epic adventure. The game's supervillains include Livewire, Parasite, and Metallo. An advanced enemy AI makes squad-based tactical decisions in the heat of battle.
- Timothy Daly as Clark Kent / Superman
- Dana Delany as Lois Lane
- Lori Petty as Livewire
- David Kaufman as Jimmy Olsen
- Victor Brandt as Professor Emil Hamilton
- George Dzundza as Perry White
- Clancy Brown as Lex Luthor
- Lauren Tom as Angela Chen and Mercy Graves
- Malcolm McDowell as Metallo
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Darkseid
- Brian George as Parasite
- Michael York as Kanto
- Joanna Cassidy as Maggie Sawyer
- Chad Einbinder as Medium Interbot and Male Civilian
- Gregg Berger as Small Interbot and Guard Technician
- Corey Burton as Interbot Leader, Prisoner, and Guard
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Characters from Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (Video Game)
- Other things related to Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (Video Game)
- Video Game Gallery: Superman: Shadow of Apokolips (Video Game)
Links and References