- Lex Luthor
- Luthor's henchmen
- Daily Planet
- Metropolis Memorial Bridge
The evil scientist Lex Luthor is on the loose again! He has blown up the Metropolis Memorial Bridge, and he and his henchmen are wreaking havoc all over the city! It's time for Clark Kent, mild-mannered reporter for the Daily Planet, to take action as the Man of Steel and bring Lex and his gang to justice.
The player uses the power of flight and X-ray vision to travel through the many screens that make up Metropolis as he goes to find the criminals and bring them to jail as well as finding the pieces of the bridge to restore it to normal. But he must watch out for Kryptonite meteors, because they can strip Superman of his power. Once he loses those powers, the player must find Lois Lane in order to restore them. The player's score is the amount of time he takes to complete all of Superman's duties and return as Clark Kent to the Daily Planet.
The cast of this Video Game are unknown.
- First and only known Atari 2600 game to feature a DC Comics superhero character.
- No trivia.
- Images from Superman (Atari 2600)
- Characters from Superman (Atari 2600)
- Other things related to Superman (Atari 2600)
- Video Game Gallery: Superman (Atari 2600)