|Affiliation||Gerechtigkeitliga (informally translated as "Justice League Axis")|
|Base Of Operations||Germany|
|Unusual Features||shaved bald except for top of head|
|Creators||Justin Gray, Travis Moore|
Superman was one of the superhumans appointed by Adolf Hitler to be his heroes. And Superman became a member of the Gerechtigkeitliga, enforcers of the Nazis' regime. Superman found a substance called Kryptonite, and noticed that could not only weaken but also kill him, which is the reason why he set out and destroyed apparently all the Kryptonite in the world. When the Forerunner arrived on Earth-10 to recruit superhumans for the Monarch's army, Superman attacked her but was defeated by being impaled with shards of Kryptonite, and ultimately recruited into Monarch's forces.
Superhuman Strength to an unknown limit.
- The Superman of Earth-10 has been depicted in two distinct ways. His early appearances show him as a stereotypical blonde Aryan with a Nazi swastika replacing the S in his chest shield, while other appearances portray him as a dark-haired clone of the standard Superman with a Schutzstaffel-style S in the shield. These may or may not be two distinct Nazi-oriented Supermen.
- 4 Appearances of Superman (Earth-10)
- 3 Images featuring Superman (Earth-10)
- Quotations by or about Superman (Earth-10)
- Character Gallery: Superman (Earth-10)
Discover and Discuss
- Search this site for:
- Search the Forums for:
Superman Family member
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.