"If a Body Meets a Body": This story is reprinted from Superman #392.
Appearing in "If a Body Meets a Body"
Synopsis for "If a Body Meets a Body"
This story is reprinted from Superman #392.
Superman has a showdown fight with Srakka, the amoebic being inhabiting Vartox, for the life of Lana Lang.
Appearing in "This Legionnaire is Condemned"
- Legion of Super-Heroes
- Fenton Pike (First appearance)
Synopsis for "This Legionnaire is Condemned"
This story is reprinted from Superboy and the Legion of Super-Heroes #222.
Tyroc is suspected of wreaking havoc in Metropolis with his voice-power, and the Legion is assigned to capture him.
Appearing in "Superman's Energy Crisis"
- Professor John Shard of S.T.A.R. Laboratories
- Metropolis City Bank
- The GBS television studio B
- Morgan Edge's penthouse suite atop the GBS Building
- Solar Energy Research Fundraising dinner
- Clark Kent's apartment
- MacTavish's Hamburger Restaurant
- The Federal Reserve Bank
- S.T.A.R. Laboratories
- Toyman's molasses gun
- Toyman's jack-in-the-box dragon
- Toyman's lariat
- Toyman's scooter
- Toyman's sleeping gas
- Toyman's gravity-negating bubbles
- Toyman's plane
Synopsis for "Superman's Energy Crisis"
This story is reprinted from Action Comics #454.
A strange energy-drain causes Superman to consume mass quantities of food while the Toyman runs rampant. Superman discovers that solar energy is being drained somewhere deep inside the earth's core. S.T.A.R. laboratories creates a Super Solar Cells suit that enables Superman to burrow into the earth's core where he discovers a freak hybrid of metal alloys that is absorbing the sun's energy and his own. Removing the solar suit he wraps it around the alloy thus neutralising its power.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Annual (UK) Vol 1 34 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman Annual (UK) series
Links and References
- No external links.