Appearing in "The Keeper of the Eternal Flame!"
- Skagerrak (First appearance)
- Valhalla, Maine (First appearance)
Synopsis for "The Keeper of the Eternal Flame!"
Appearing in "Let My People Live!"
- Arn-Nee (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Cyr-Us (Single appearance)
- Donn-Gor (Single appearance)
- Hex-Le (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
- Kya-Ta (Single appearance) (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Let My People Live!"
In ancient times, Krypton did not rotate, and the only habitable region was a twilight zone between sunlit side and dark side. Only two tribes of people were left, without enough food to support both, so two champions were chosen to fight to see which would survive. However, during the battle, the two learned of two metals native to that planet which caused a rock to rotate when they came into contact. With this knowledge, the two were able to stockpile enough of the metals in two different locations to cause Krypton to rotate, and both tribes were saved. Maybe that's why it eventually blew up?
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 260 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- No external links.
This comic page is missing characters!
This comic page is missing one or more character appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the comic issue template.