Appearing in "Blind Hero's Bluff!"
Synopsis for "Blind Hero's Bluff!"
Later, when Superman uses his telescopic vision to see her and Krypto in space being beaten by an invading armada on the planet Zonn, he reconsiders and joins her. The orange sun of Zonn reduces the Kryptonians' powers and blinds them and they are captured. While in captivity, Supergirl tells Superman what he has already deduced: that they are Kryptonians indeed and she has been lying to him. The Kandorians and she were concerned over his mental health, due to his attacks on supertankers. They decided to convince him that Krypton had never existed, and therefore could never have died. Superman says that he guessed their duplicity from several clues, including the presence of his superdog Krypto and her calling him "cousin" even though Fred Danvers and Jonathan Kent were not related. Superman breaks out of prison and defeats the J'ai invaders of Zonn with a sonic pulse. Later, he returns to Earth with Supergirl and Krypto, and tells her he is proud of his obsession with Earth, his true home.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 309 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
- Action Comics (Volume 1)
- Action Comics (Volume 2)
- Adventures of Superman (Volume 1)
- Batman/Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 1)
- Superman (Volume 2)
- Superman (Volume 3)
- Superman (Volume 4)
- Superman/Batman (Volume 1)
- Superman Confidential (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Steel (Volume 1)
- Superman: Man of Tomorrow (Volume 1)
- Superman/Wonder Woman (Volume 1)
- World's Finest (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Superman article at Wikipedia
- Superman article at Supermanica
- Superman (Volume 1) series index at DC Indexes
- Superman (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Superman (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project