Appearing in the 1st Story
- Jamie Harper
- Legion of Super-Heroes
Synopsis for the 1st Story
Control reveals himself to be a shape-shifting Durlan, and tries to explain why he's there. General Lane hits him with an energy being, and he escapes with a tiny robot named Quislet.
Guardian and Mon-El follow. Guardian is taken down by Lane. Mon-El watches the Durlan turn into a butterfly thing, and then Superman appears, but turns out only to be an illusion caused by Sensor Girl. The Legion members flee into the sky.
Steel is shown to have fixed the water in Metropolis, and is seen stopping several obscure villains and the Composite Superman in one panel.
Billi and Mon-El shower together. Mon-El explains that apparently, he was saved by Hover-Cam 2 the first time he lost his powers because it was, in fact, Quislet.
Conner finds Mon-El while Mon-El is fighting an unnamed giant man with a green bowler. They talk about how Conner has finished repairing his rocket. Mon-El indicates that he is burdened by Superman's responsibilities.
Conner tells Mon-El that he wants him to come to Smallville to meet some people. It's indicated that's the Legion folk who attacked him earlier in the issue.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Superman Vol 1 697 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Superman series
Links and References
- Superman article at Wikipedia
- Superman article at Supermanica
- Superman (Volume 1) series index at DC Indexes
- Superman (Volume 1) series index at Comicbookdb.com
- Superman (Volume 1) series index at the Grand Comics Database Project